This personal data protection policy is intended to provide to visitors and users (“You”) of the www.lespleen.com website (the “Website”) information related to the processing by ANTHROPOCENE FRANCE (hereinafter “We/Us”) of their personal data (hereinafter the “Personal Data”).
1. Identity and contact details of data controller
The data controller is the entity which determines the means and purposes of the Personal Data Processing.
Simplified Joint Stock Company with its registered office at 17 rue de trétaigne, 75018 Paris, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Registry.
We are available to answer your questions related to the protection of your Personal Data: email@example.com
2. Description of Personal Data Processing implemented
The Processing implemented is intended to enable us:
- to manage your subscription in our client database via the subscription section on our main page (« by leaving your email here »),
- to respond your questions or your orders,
Personal Data processed are:
- To send your information on a product or a newsletter: your email address,
- To produce statistics: your connection logs and IP addresses
Personal Data is not used for any other purpose, including for commercial purposes.
3. Recipients of your Personal Data
Your Personal Data are processed by our management.
Your Personal Data will also be accessible to third parties, namely:
- incidentally, for technical and logistical reasons, to our subcontractors (notably hosting and Website maintenance providers);
- your connection logs and IP addresses are also processed via Google Analytics tools to produce statistics.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to a third party in case of a total or partial assignment of assets, merger, absorption-acquisition, demerger and, more generally, any reorganization transaction.
Lastly, we may communicate your Data to third parties when such communication is required by law, a regulatory provision or a judicial decision, or if such communication is necessary to provide for the protection and defence of its rights.
4. Retention period of your Personal Data
- Questions and occasional requests for documents: The Personal Data collected and processed within the framework of your questions or occasional requests for documents will be retained only for the period for processing your request. They will then be destroyed.
- Registration for our current events and newsletters: The Personal Data collected within the framework of your request for registration for our newsletters and current events will be retained for a period of three (3) years as of their collection or your last contact with us. After such period, we may recontact you in order to know whether you wish to continue to receive our communications.
In any event, your Personal Data will be destroyed upon a simple request by you transmitted by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, within a maximum period of 1 month as of your request.
5. Your rights
In accordance with the regulations in force, you have a right of access and of correction of your Personal Data and the right to request the deletion (right to be forgotten), the right to oppose the processing of your Personal Data and the right to obtain the limitation or portability of your Personal Data to the extent that this is applicable.
Furthermore, you have the right to bring a claim with the French Data Protection Authority (the CNIL), 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07, Tel : 01 53 73 22 22, regarding the manner in which we collect and processes your Data.
A cookie designates a text file that may be recorded in a dedicated space of the disk drive of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you consult the Website. A cookie allows its issuer (us or our audience measurement providers—notably Google) to identify and recognize the terminal on which it is recorded, for the entire period of the cookie’s validity or recording (13 months).
When you consult the Website, information regarding your browsing on our Website is recorded in cookie files installed on your terminal, subject to your consent at the time of your first consultation of the Website (cookies banner) and subject to your settings for cookies, which may be modified at any time on the terms described below.
Cookies are used for the purpose of statistics and measuring visits.
By continuing your browsing on our Website at the time of your first connection, you accept to have cookies placed on your terminal.
You may at any time revoke your consent to having cookies placed on your terminal by modifying the settings of your Internet browser as follows:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.0 and higher:
1. Choose the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”.
2. Click on the “Confidentiality” tab.
3. Select the desired level with the cursor.
1. Choose the “Tools” “Options” menu.
2. Click on the “Privacy” option.
For Safari 3.x for Mac OS X:
1. Choose the “Edit”menu.
2. Click on the “Preferences” option.
3. Click on the “Security” option.
4. Click on “Display cookies”.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
More information on cookies :
7. Modification of the Personal Data Protection Policy
We may at any time modify this Policy. We will ensure that you are informed of such modifications either by specifically mentioning it on our Website or by a customized warning.